CMA Music Festival TV special - featuring Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Rascal Flatts and more - airs tonight
Luke Bryan and The Band Perry’s Kimberly Perry host “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock” airing from 7 to 10 tonight on the ABC Television Network.
The three-hour special features performances and other moments from June’s massive CMA Music Festival. Among the superstars will Oklahoma ties who will be featured are Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood, according to a news release.
The stellar lineup also will include Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Kix Brooks, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Hunter Hayes, Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Martina McBride, Scotty McCreery, Jake Owen, Brad Paisley, The Band Perry, Keith Urban, Hank Williams Jr., and Zac Brown Band.
Filmed June 7-10, the special features behind-the-ropes access and interviews, late-night jams, and exciting full-throttle performances by today’s most exciting country music hitmakers. This is the eighth time ABC will broadcast this special, which invites the whole country to America’s biggest Country Music bash.
Hosting the special for the first time, Bryan was nominated for CMA New Artist of the Year in 2010 and 2011. His most recent album is the platinum-certified “tailgates & tanlines,” which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and No. 2 on the Billboard Top 200 chart, and features platinum-certified digital singles “Country Girl (Shake It for Me)” and “I Don’t Want This Night to End” and current smash “Drunk on You,” which recently hit 1 million downloads.
Co-host Perry is the lead singer of The Band Perry, a family trio with her brothers Reid and Neil. She won her first solo CMA Award in 2011 for Song of the Year for writing “If I Die Young.” The Band Perry won two additional CMA Awards last year including New Artist of the Year and Single of the Year (“If I Die Young”). The group’s Platinum-certified, self-titled debut album features the four-times-platinum-certified digital single “If I Die Young” and two gold-certified digital singles “All Your Life” and “You Lie.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients