Toby Keith reveals CD cover art for upcoming album "Hope on the Rocks"
Oklahoma country music superstar Toby Keith has revealed the CD cover art for his upcoming album “Hope on the Rocks,” due out Nov. 13.
As previously reported, the Norman resident produced “Hope on the Rocks” and served as its principle songwriter, as is his custom.
The Moore-bred singer-songwriter typically releases a new album each fall, and his previous effort, “Clancy’s Tavern,” bowed Oct. 25, 2011, at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart. It also debuted at No. 5 on the cross-genre Billboard 200 chart.
The first single from the Clinton native’s follow-up album is already making itself heard on the country charts: “I Like Girls That Drink Beer” has cracked the top 25 on the Billboard Top Country Songs list.
Co-written by Keith and his frequent collaborator Bobby Pinson, the single is one of the upcoming album’s 10 cuts, along with the title track. The deluxe edition of “Hope on the Rocks,” his 16th studio album, will have 14 cuts.
Here is the video for “I Like Girls That Drink Beer”:
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients