"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" trailer debuting Wednesday during worldwide Tolkien Week
Warner Bros. Pictures, New Line Cinema and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) are joining the worldwide celebration of Tolkien Week with the debut of the highly anticipated theatrical trailer for “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” on Wednesday.
The first in a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece “The Hobbit,” by J.R.R. Tolkien, “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” is directed by Oscar winner Peter Jackson, who previously brought to the screen the blockbuster “The Lord of the Rings” Trilogy. The week-long Tolkien Week celebration encompasses the 75th anniversary of the publication of “The Hobbit” novel and the worldwide celebration of Hobbit Day.
“The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” opens in 3D and 2D in select theaters and IMAX on Dec. 14.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients