Oklahoma City Museum of Art celebrating National Golf Day tonight with Last Call for "The Art of Golf," "Caddyshack" Quote-Along
It’s National Golf Day, and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art is teeing off a special celebration from 5 to 9 tonight.
The museum will host tonight its Last Call festivities for the special exhibition “The Art of Golf,” which closes Sunday. The event will include performances by Oklahoma Scottish Pipes and Drums and red-dirt singer-songwriter Susan Herndon, games, gallery talks, Wii Golf and more.
Admission is $5 after 5 p.m., and members receive free admission (no other discounts apply). Visitors are invited to come dressed in their best golf attire.
Since it’s Thursday, the museum will host its weekly Cocktails on the Skyline event, with the Roof Terrace open until 10:30 p.m.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients