Taste of Bricktown to celebrate OKC entertainment district Sunday with food, music, children's activities
An annual celebration of restaurants, businesses and community of the Bricktown district, the 2012 Taste of Bricktown is set for 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday at the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
“We created Taste of Bricktown as a way to highlight the restaurants of this booming district,” said Jeannette Smith, executive director of the Bricktown Association, in a news release. “This year, Taste of Bricktown will feature more than 20 restaurants and host entertainment for children and adults alike. We’re grateful to our sponsor, Chevy, and all of our partners that are making this event a success.”
Participating restaurants range from Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse to Fuzzy’s Taco Shop and will offer a sampling of some of their most popular dishes. Matt Stansberry and the Romance will serve as Taste of Bricktown’s live music entertainment, and children can choose from activities such as an inflatable area, face painting and more. Oklahoma City sports teams’ mascots will also be making appearances at the event.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 40139Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13141Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12793New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 9982UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 8099Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 7523Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7421Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 6832Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6583Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5521Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients