What to do in Oklahoma on Oct. 6, 2012: Listen to Vince Gill at the Oklahoma International Bluegrass Festival in Guthrie
Today’s featured event:
GUTHRIE – Listen to Country Music Hall of Famer and Oklahoma native Vince Gill and his all-star bluegrass band play the headlining set at 9 tonight at the Oklahoma International Bluegrass Festival at the festival grounds on Cottonwood Creek, State Highway 33 at U.S. 77.
The festivities begin at 9 a.m. today, the final day of the three-day event.
In a recent phone interview, Gill waxed eloquent about the magic of bluegrass music, which he believes “can rock as hard as the Rolling Stones when it’s done right.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7618Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7497Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6747UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients