Muse to make debut at Tulsa's BOK Center with March 2013 concert; tickets on sale Friday
TULSA – U.K.-based rock trio Muse today announced that they will play their first show at the BOK Center on Sunday, March 10, with special guest Dead Sara.
Tickets for the show, presented by Z 104.5 The Edge, go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at www.bokcenter.com, Arby’s Box Office, all Tickets.com Outlets, or by phone at (866) 7BOKCTR. Tickets are priced at $40, $55 and $65.
Muse is touring in support of their sixth album, “The 2nd Law,” which was released last week on Warner Bros. Records. Rolling Stone declared “The 2nd Law”Muse’s “biggest, craziest music yet.”
Muse consists of Matthew Bellamy (lead vocals, lead guitar, piano, keyboards, keytar), Christopher Wolstenholme (bass, vocals, keyboards, rhythm guitar, harmonica) and Dominic Howard (drums, percussion, synthesisers, sampling). Since forming in 1994, the trio has released five studio albums, selling upwards of 15 million albums worldwide, according to a news release.
The group’s last album,” The Resistance,” reached No. 1 in 19 countries around the world, and they have won numerous awards around the world, including a Best Rock Album Grammy Award and an American Music Award for “The Resistance.”
In July, Muse’s song “Survival” was adopted as the official song of the 2012 Olympic Games.
For more information on Muse’s Tulsa show, go to www.bokcenter.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients