Science Museum Oklahoma conjures up Bright Night of Harry Potter Oct. 26-27
Science Museum Oklahoma will host its Bright Night of Harry Potter Oct. 26-27 with fun and educational activities inspired by The Boy Who Lived.
The overnight event will begin at 6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26 and end at 8:15 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 27.
“With Halloween right around the corner what better way to spend your night than delving into the science and wizardly potions of Harry Potter,” said Jacquelyn Musgrove, Communications Director for Science Museum Oklahoma, in a news release. “This entire night is devoted to all things wizards and muggles. We hope to see everyone dressed up in their very favorite Harry Potter costume as they come to enjoy this Hogwarts-themed night with us!”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients