What to do in Oklahoma on Oct. 12, 2012: Hear Sawyer Brown in Bartlesville or The Damn Quails in Yukon
Today’s featured event:
BARTLESVILLE - Hear Sawyer Brown perform a live, free outdoor concert tonight at Osage Casino-Bartlesville, 222 Allen Road. Gates open at 6 p.m. All ages are welcome.
All free concerts are outdoors, rain or shine and guests should bring their own chairs. Michael Todd and The Wild Frontier will open the shows.
Sawyer Brown, a group of blue-collar, working-class guys who like to perform, has released 20 studio albums that have sold a half million copies. More than 50 of their singles have entered the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Song charts, including three No. 1 singles.
Two Billboard No. 1s were 1992′s “Some Girls Do”, and 1993′s “Thank God for You”, which singer Mark Miller co-wrote with Mac McAnally. The band’s “Greatest Hits 1990 to 1995”, included two new singles, “This Time” and “I Don’t Believe in Goodbye”, which became Top 5 hits.
For more information, go to www.osagecasinos.com.
YUKON – Hear The Damn Quails at 8:30 tonight at Grady’s 66 Pub, 444 W Main.
The Norman-based red dirt/Americana outfit, led by singer-songwriters Gabriel Marshall and Bryon White, are playing in support of their acclaimed 2011 debut album “Down the Hatch.” The album was released on Oklahoma-based indie label 598 Recordings.
For more information, go to www.gradys66.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients