What to do in Oklahoma on Oct. 13, 2012: Check out Pumpkinville at the Myriad Gardens
Today’s featured event:
Check out the opening of Pumpkinville, an autumn wonderland in the new Children’s Garden at the Myriad Botanical Gardens, 301 W Reno.
Presented by OG&E, Pumpkinville will be open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily today-Oct. 31, Cost is $5 per child and $2.50 per adult for nonmembers; Myriad Botanical Gardens members are free.
Activities include a corn toss game, bobbing for apples, pumpkin decorating, hourly cider pressing, story times, pie-making demonstrations, tasty treats, evening ghost stories and more.
For more information, go to www.myriadgardens.org.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients