Rascal Flatts expands "Changed Tour" into 2013, adds Jan. 18 Tulsa show
Superstar country band Rascal Flatts announced today it is extending its Farmers Insurance Presents “Changed Tour” with a winter leg of 20 dates starting Jan. 10 in Green Bay, Wisc.
Rascal Flatts, which includes Picher-bred guitarist Joe Don Rooney, will play a return engagement at Tulsa’s BOK center on Jan. 18. The venue has not yet announced the ticket prices or sale date.
Special guest The Band Perry will join Rascal Flatts for the 2013 leg of the tour.
The Flatts are known for their highly energetic performances and state-of-the-art production. According to the Minneapolis Star, “country music’s best-selling trio of all time brought lots of harmonies, a little humor and imaginative video. They came across as committed, fun-loving, crowd-pleasing entertainers.” And the Orange County Register claimed Rascal Flatts performance of “What Hurts The Most” in their encore at the mid-September show at Verizon Amphitheater “definitely helped put the show over the top as the best country performance of the fading summer season.”
For more information, go to www.rascalflatts.com. See the 2013 “Changed Tour” dates after the break.
Remaining Farmers Insurance Presents “Changed Tour” 2012 dates:
10-20 Atlanta, GA Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
10-26 Tampa, FL 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre
10-27 W Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre
Farmers Insurance Presents “Changed Tour” 2013 dates:
1-10 Green Bay, WI Resch Center
1-11 Moline, IL i wireless Center
1-12 Springfield, MO JQH Arena
1-17 Sioux City, IA Tyson Events Center
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients