What to do in Oklahoma on Oct. 28, 2012: Experience the Magic Lantern Celebration in the Paseo
Today’s featured event:
Experience “a night of light instead of fright” Sunday at the Paseo Arts District’s annual Magic Lantern Celebration, organized by Theatre Upon a StarDanceSwan. From 3 to 6 p.m. today, children can make their own costumes, and from 6 to 7 p.m., they can wake the dancing fairies in the Jack o’ Lantern Labyrinth. Information: 525-2688 or www.thepaseo.com.
For more Halloween events, click here. For even more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients