Advanced tickets to "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" go on sale Wednesday
Moviegoers who are eagerly anticipating the Dec. 14 release of the epic fantasy adventure “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” will be able to secure their seats more than a month in advance when tickets go on sale – online and in theaters across North America – at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Warner Bros. has announced.
The first in a trilogy of films adapting J.R.R. Tolkien’s enduring masterpiece “The Hobbit,” “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” is directed by Oscar winner Peter Jackson, who previously brought to the screen the blockbuster “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy.
“The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” opens in 3D and 2D in select theaters and IMAX on Friday, Dec. 14.
As an added bonus, the studio also has announced that the extended editions of all three “Lord of the Rings” movies will be screened back-to-back-to-back in select theaters on Saturday, Dec. 8 and Sunday, Dec. 9. Tickets for these special all-day marathons will also go on sale Wednesday, according to HitFix.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3847Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3552OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients