What to do in Oklahoma on Nov. 9, 2012: Support the arts at IAO's Red Dot Art Auction
Today’s featured event:
The Individual Artists of Oklahoma, 706 W Sheridan, will host its annual Red Dot Art Auction from 7 to 11 tonight. The auction, which is meant to raise money for the operation of the gallery and organization, will feature the artwork of nearly 100 Oklahoma artists, all of which will be sale via silent auction. Tickets for the event are $25 and are available for purchase at the IAO Gallery, Blue Seven and Full Circle Bookstore.
“Red Dot is one of our most exciting events we host each year,” IAO Executive Director Kendall Brown said in a news release. “The auction gives us a chance to showcase some of the best artists working in Oklahoma, while giving all in attendance a chance to walk home with a spectacular piece for their own collection.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients