Wednesday Video Spotlight: All-American Rejects release "Heartbeat Slowing Down" lyric video & "Flatline" EP, plan Dec. 14 Oklahoma City show
The All-American Rejects, who have Stillwater roots, have released a lyric video for “Heartbeat Slowing Down,” from their 2012 album “Kids in the Street.”
In addition, the band is planning a home state show Dec. 14 at the Diamond Ballroom. The lineup for KJ103’s Jingle Jam 2012 also will feature Shiny Toy Guns, Outasight, At Long Last, and Chris Richardson. For more information, go to www.diamondballroom.net.
Since forming in Stillwater, in 1999, The All-American Rejects have released four studio albums: their platinum self-titled debut, featuring the breakthrough hit “Swing Swing,” followed by 2005′s double-platinum “Move Along,” which spawned the Top 10 hits “It Ends Tonight,” “Dirty Little Secret,” and “Move Along,” as well as the gold-certified “When The World Comes Down,” featuring the 4-million seller “Gives You Hell,” and their latest, “Kids in the Street.”
The All-American Rejects, which includes lead singer, lyricist, and bassist Tyson Ritter, guitarist Nick Wheeler, rhythm guitarist Mike Kennerty and drummer Chris Gaylor, have sold more than 4 million albums and 16 million singles worldwide.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients