Encore showings of "RiffTrax Live's" "Manos" and "Plan 9 from Outer Space" coming to Oklahoma City theaters this month
NCM Fathom Events, RiffTrax and IGN are kicking off 2013 with the gift of laughter with encore presentations of two of the most hilarious episodes of the uproarious “RiffTrax Live” cinema series.
“The Best of RiffTrax Live: ‘Manos’ The Hands of Fate” will hit select movie theaters nationwide on Thursday, Jan. 24 at 7:30 p.m. local time, and “The Best of RiffTrax Live: Plan 9 from Outer Space” will follow one week later on Thursday, Jan. 31 at 7:30 p.m. local time.
Fans will enjoy some hearty laughs courtesy of the stars of RiffTrax – Michael J. Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett (best known for the groundbreaking “Mystery Science Theater 3000”) – as they fire their wisecracking commentary at two of the “greatest” B-movies of all time.
“I’m really excited because it’s not every day you get a chance to see the worst movie ever made and then a week later see a movie even worse than that. Truly, you owe it to yourself to see these classics of the genre,” said Michael J. Nelson, RiffTrax creator and former host of the Emmy-nominated, Peabody Award-winning “Mystery Science Theater 3000,” in the news release.
Tickets for “The Best of RiffTrax Live: ‘Manos’ The Hands of Fate” and “Plan 9 from Outer Space” are available at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com. The events will be broadcast to more than 530 select movie theaters across the country through NCM’s exclusive Digital Broadcast Network.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients