Cinemark theaters continuing their Wednesday "Classics Series" this month
More than 150 Cinemark theaters across the country, including Oklahoma City’s Cinemark Tinseltown, are continuing their highly successful “Classics Series,” featuring six legendary Hollywood movies. The digitally restored movies will screen on Wednesday during the months of January and February at two separate show times – 2 and 7 p.m.
“Our Classic Film Series has continued to be very popular for our customers,” says James Meredith, vice president of marketing and Ccommunications for Cinemark, in a news release. “This next group of films features many that we have had requests to bring back to the big screen.”
Here is the lineup for the rest of January and the first week of February:
This Wednesday: “Rocky” (Rated PG)
Jan. 16: “The Sound of Music” (Rated G)
Jan. 23: “To Catch A Thief” (Not Rated)
Jan. 30: “Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid” (Rated PG)
Feb. 6: “Saturday Night Fever” (Rated R)
A full list of participating Cinemark locations, advance ticket purchases and show time information can be found at www.cinemark.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims
- 3981Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3781Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3432Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients