Taylor Swift, Black Keys, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, FUN. first performers announced for 55th annual Grammy Awards
Current Grammy nominees the Black Keys, FUN., Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, and Taylor Swift are the first performers announced for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast.
Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J will return as host of the awards show, which will air live from Staples Center in Los Angeles from 7 to 10:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10 on CBS.
The show also will be supported on radio worldwide via Dial Global, and covered online at Grammy.com and CBS.com, and on YouTube. Additional performers, presenters and special segments will be announced soon.
The Black Keys and FUN. will perform on the Grammy telecast for the first time, while Mumford & Sons, Rihanna and Swift are returning to the Grammy stage.
FUN. and Mumford & Sons are two of six artists this year who lead with six nominations each. FUN. are up for Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for “We Are Young” (Featuring Janelle Monáe); Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for “Some Nights”; and Best New Artist. Mumford & Sons are nominated for Album Of The Year and Best Americana Album for “Babel”; Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for “I Will Wait”; Best Song Written For Visual Media for “Learn Me Right” (From “Brave”); and Best Long Form Music Video for “Big Easy Express.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17897Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15383Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11506Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11200'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10732Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9276OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8256Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6910Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6624Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6479Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients