Samantha Crain sets 2013 concert dates in support of new album "Kid Face," including OKC and Tulsa shows
Critically-acclaimed indie/Americana artist Samantha Crain has announced initial concert dates for 2013. The Shawnee singer-songwriter’s winter trek will will kick off Jan. 23 in Raleigh, N.C., at the Berkeley Cafe on and be played at intimate venues around the country.
The tour will home-state gigs Feb. 15 at Fassler Hall in Tulsa and Feb. 16 at the Blue Door in Oklahoma City. Fellow Oklahoma singer-songwriter Parker Millsap will open the OKC show.
The tour will be in support of Crain’s new album, “Kid Face,” set for a Feb. 19 release (Ramseur Records), the follow up to 2010′s “You (Understood),” which received praise from Rolling Stone, SPIN, New York Times and NPR and made my top 10 list for that year.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25098Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17202Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9497OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8681Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7965Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7715UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7025Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5941Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5360Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4404Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients