Wednesday Video Spotlight: Carrie Underwood talks about her beauty routines during Allure magazine photo shoot in Oklahoma City
Checotah native Carrie Underwood appears on the cover of the February issue of Allure, and the magazine has posted online this behind-the-scenes video of the photo shoot in which the country music superstar shares her beauty tips.
The 2005 “American Idol” was photographed for the magazine during her Oklahoma City tour stop back in October. To read my review of her OKC concert at Chesapeake Energy Arena, click here.
She is featured wearing Gucci, Calvin Klein and Burberry, which she calls “three of my favorites.” She also declares herself a “makeup junkie” who likes to do her own makeup and hair because it’s relaxing to her.
“I feel like my look has definitely evolved since I’ve been in the spotlight like I have. And I know more now the things that I like and the things that I don’t like. And I feel like I’ve had more practice at doing my hair, doing my makeup, picking out my clothes. I know what look I want to achieve,” she said.
She also said it may be “blasphemous in country music” but she prefers high heels to cowboy boots but her “big hair down” over up-dos.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients