Luke Bryan to play September show at Tulsa's BOK Center
Luke Bryan sets Tulsa tour stop
The rising country music star is extending his first headlining trek, and the second leg will include a September show at the BOK Center.
TULSA — Rising country music star Luke Bryan is extending his “Dirt Road Diaries Tour,” and the second leg will include a fall stop at the BOK Center.
The Georgia native will play the Tulsa arena on Sept. 14, according to a tour announcement from his publicist.
Ticket prices and sale date have not yet been announced.
Bryan’s first headlining trek, the “Dirt Road Diaries Tour” launched Thursday night in Evansville, Ind. The second leg was announced after all the shows on his initial 21-city run sold out, according to the news release.
The second leg will begin May 17 in Virginia Beach, Va.
Duos Thompson Square, which consists of Miami, OK, native Keifer Thompson and his wife Shawna, and Florida Georgia Line will be special guests for both parts of Bryan’s tour.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients