Rascal Flatts postpones Friday show at Tulsa’s BOK Center due to illness
A version of this story appears in Friday’s The Oklahoman.
Rascal Flatts postpones Friday show at Tulsa’s BOK Center
Due to illness, the concert has been rescheduled for Aug. 10.
TULSA — Superstar country band Rascal Flatts has postponed its Friday concert at the BOK Center due to illness, the venue announced Thursday (this) evening.
The show has been rescheduled for Aug. 10.
The band, which includes Picher-bred guitarist Joe Don Rooney, also postponed until August its Wichita, Kan., concert, which was set for Saturday, and its show in Sioux City, Iowa, which was supposed to happen Thursday night.
Opening act The Band Perry will play at all three rescheduled shows, according to a news release and the band’s website.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients