Blake Shelton plans TV appearances, DVD release, Christmas special for "25 Days of B.S."
Oklahoma country music superstar Blake Shelton is having a busy Christmastime, and he’s inviting fans to celebrate the holiday season with “25 Days of B.S.,” beginning today at 25DaysOfBS.com. Fans can check the site daily until Dec. 21 for new messages from Blake, special giveaways and more.
Also, the Tishomingo resident will give an interview and performance Wednesday on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” airing at 10:35 p.m. on NBC. He also will appear at 10 p.m. Thursday on “Chelsea Lately” on E!. And his first holiday TV special, “Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas,” will air at 9 p.m. Monday immediately following the hit reality series “The Voice,” on which he appears as a celebrity coach. Look for more on the Christmas special in my column on Friday.
Fans of the 2012 Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year also can look forward to the release of “CMT Invitation Only: Blake Shelton” on DVD on Dec. 18 exclusively at Target stores. Taped before a small studio audience in Nashville, “CMT Invitation Only: Blake Shelton” features the Ada native performing his biggest hits and new favorites, along with an informal question-and-answer session with fans. The one-hour special includes performances of “God Gave Me You,” “Honey Bee,” and “Footloose,” as well as three never-before-seen versions of “The Baby,” “Drink On It,” and “Home.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients