Oklahoma singer-songwriter Samantha Crain still seeking her stolen guitars
Earlier this month, Oklahoma singer-songwriter Samantha Crain had both her guitars stolen from her Shawnee home, and they remain missing.
One was a Martin 00-15 acoustic with Rare Earth pickups in a grey fiberglass case; the other was her red Fender Jag-Stang with the strap stuck on with leopard print duct tape, in a nice silver flight case. Samantha said, “I’ve had that Martin for so long now and it’s just become an extension of me almost…a limb even! I’ve written all of my albums on that guitar, and it will be very sad if I never see it again.”
Crain is getting ready to tour and promote her new album “Kid Face,” due out Feb. 19.
Although she just got a new electric, Samantha tells me she still is hoping her other guitars will be returned. She asks all fans and friends to keep their eyes and ears out for the guitars, which is playing in the pictures posted here.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients