Tickets on sale at 10 a.m. Friday for Eric Clapton's March 20 Oklahoma City show
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday for Eric Clapton’s March 20 show at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The three-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee announced Monday a major U.S. tour in spring 2013 that will include Oklahoma City and culminate in his fourth Crossroads Guitar Festival.
The Wallflowers will be special guests for the Oklahoma City show. Starting Nov. 30, tickets will be available at www.Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations and by phone at (800) 745-3000
Ticket prices for the Oklahoma City concert are $53.50, $73.50 and $93.50, plus fees.
It will be Clapton’s third time to play the OKC arena, following performances on June 9, 2004 and March 5, 2007.
The Crossroads Guitar Festival, which has become legendary in its own right for hosting performances and impromptu collaborations from the world’s most legendary guitar players, will take place April 12-13 for the first time at New York City’s famed Madison Square Garden.
Clapton and his band will visit more than a dozen cities across the U.S. beginning March 14. The tour will end with the two-night festival where Clapton will gather the past, present and future of guitar music onto one stage for an unparalleled musical event. All profits from the festival will benefit The Crossroads Centre, an Antigua treatment and education facility founded by Clapton for chemically dependent persons. The festival is presented by Chase.
Since its inception, Clapton’s vision for the Crossroads Guitar Festival has been to create an event where his friends and contemporaries can have fun and perform together for the benefit of a good cause. This year’s festival will feature two nights of musical performances with once-in-a-lifetime guitar collaborations. Known as pioneers in their field, the roster of artists spans old and new. The audience can expect unrivaled entertainment, brilliant guitar work, surprise guests and impromptu jams that are the hallmark of these performers.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16166Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12480Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11351'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11233Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11000Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10503OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7225Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6948Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6833Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6790Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients