What to do in Oklahoma on Dec. 4, 2012: Hear Blueprint at The Conservatory
Today’s featured event:
Hear Blueprint with special guests aDDLib, Oilhouse and Joe Average, at 8 tonight at The Conservatory, 8911 N Western.
Blueprint (AKA Printmatic), is an emcee/producer from Columbus, Ohio, who began his career with the release of a couple unassuming cassette tapes in 1999. The success of those tapes at a local level inspired him and his crew to form their own independent label, Weightless Recordings, and led to national and international distribution of their releases. Those early recordings eventually spread to the Internet (still new at the time), and propelled the Weightless crew to national recognition, as a part of the fast-rising Columbus hip-hop scene that included acts like Illogic, Camu Tao, RJD2, Copywrite, Greenhouse Effect, DJ Przm & Spitball, J. Rawls, and The MHz.
For more information, go to www.conservatoryokc.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients