Janelle Monáe, fun., Luke Bryan, Ne-Yo, The Who and more performing on tonight's TV special "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!," co-hosted by LL Cool J and Taylor Swift
Singer-songwriter Janelle Monáe will perform with fun. on “The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! – Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night,” airing at 9 tonight on CBS.
Additionally, nine-time Grammy Award winner Sheryl Crow, country group Little Big Town and folk/rock group the Lumineers have been added as presenters for the one-hour special, the network announced today.
They join previously announced performers Luke Bryan, Hunter Hayes, three-time Grammy Award-winning group Maroon 5, three-time Grammy winner Ne-Yo, Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award recipients The Who, and The Band Perry and Dierks Bentley, who will perform a special tribute to Johnny Cash.
Two-time Grammy Award winner LL Cool J and six-time Grammy Award winner Taylor Swift will co-host the one-hour concert special. The show, which will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy winners and nominees, will take place live tonight for the first time ever at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn.
Following the one-hour live broadcast, guests will experience a one-hour exclusive concert by Maroon 5.
This concert special marks the fifth time nominations in the major categories at the annual Grammy Awards will be announced live on primetime television. Last year’s broadcast of the nominations special helped lead to increased ratings for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, which attracted 39.9 million viewers, the largest Grammy audience since 1984 and the second largest in history. The broadcast also was the biggest social event in the history of television at that time, drawing 13 million social media comments, with the conversation on Twitter reaching a record high at 160,341 tweets per minute during the live broadcast.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients