Video: Shiny Toy Guns "Somewhere to Hide"
As previously reported, synthpop/indie rock band Shiny Toy Guns, which has Oklahoma roots, recently released the official video for “Fading Listening, from their new album “III.”
Now, the group has released the “Alice in Wonderland”-themed official video for the album’s pulsating opening track, “Somewhere to Hide.”
“III” is the first album for the band since reuniting with original vocalist Carah Faye Charnow. The Grammy-nominated band includes bassist/synth player Jeremy Dawson and singer/guitarist Chad Petree, who grew up in Shawnee.
The Grammy-nominated band has two Oklahoma shows planned next week: On Dec. 13, the Shinys will share the bill with Silversun Pickups, Metric and Passion Pit at Tulsa’s Brady Theater. For more information, go to www.bradytheater.com.
On Dec. 14, Shiny Toy Guns share the bill with the All-American Rejects, who also have Sooner State ties, at Oklahoma City’s Diamond Ballroom. For more information, go to www.diamondballroom.net.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients