Toby Keith, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and her Pistol Annies, Rascal Flatts and Ronnie Dunn nominated for Monday's American Country Awards
From Friday’s Weekend Look section of The Oklahoman. To read my new feature on American Country Awards co-host Kristin Chenoweth, who hails from Broken Arrow, click here.
Toby Keith, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and her Pistol Annies, Rascal Flatts and Ronnie Dunn nominated for American Country Awards
The third annual fan-voted awards show, co-hosted by Trace Adkins and Oklahoma native Kristin Chenoweth, airs live Monday night on Fox.
Toby Keith, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and her Pistol Annies, Rascal Flatts and Ronnie Dunn are among the nominees for the third annual ACAs.
The two-hour awards show will air live from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas at 7 p.m. Monday on Fox. For the second year, multiplatinum country star Trace Adkins and Emmy and Tony Award winner Kristin Chenoweth, who hails from Broken Arrow, will co-host the two-hour broadcast, billed as the only country music awards show that gives fans the opportunity to vote for their favorite artists not only in traditional categories but also in a previously unrecognized area: touring.
A Song of the Year category also has been added to this year’s ACAs in an effort to pay tribute to country music’s top songwriters as well as its best performers. The nominees, who were determined by the Professional Songwriting Division of the Nashville Songwriters Association International, include former Tulsan Ronnie Dunn and Phillip Coleman for their anthem “Cost of Livin’.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients