Shinedown, Three Days Grace and P.O.D. to play March 21 Oklahoma City show; tickets on sale Friday
Multiplatinum selling and award-winning recording artist Three Days Grace and multiplatinum rock band Shinedown announced today that a second leg of their co-headlining tour has been scheduled for the month of March with tickets going on sale this week.
The co-headlining tour was announced last month and kicks off Feb.1 at the iWireless Center in Moline, IL with P.O.D. as special guest on all dates, according to a news release.
The additional tour dates include a March 21 show at Oklahoma City’s Chesapeake Energy Arena. Tickets go on sale at noon Friday. Tickets can be purchased at the Chesapeake Energy Arena box office, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or online at www.ChesapeakeArena.com.
Shinedown frontman Brent Smith said in the release, “Shinedown prides itself on always taking our live shows to the next level and giving our fans everything they want – honest, emotional, and incendiary performances. This tour is no exception. In fact, we’re raising the bar.”
Three Days Grace recently wrapped more than a dozen sold-out, intimate shows in celebration of their just released album “Transit of Venus” (RCA Records), which hit stores in October. In addition to debuting at No. 5 on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart, “Transit of Venus” debuted at No. 1 on the Hard Rock Music Chart and No. 4 on the Digital Albums Chart. The band is enjoying the longest-running No. 1 single of 2012 at mainstream and active rock radio formats, with “Chalk Outline” spending nearlythree months at the top of the charts.
Three Days Grace embarks on new creative ground with “Transit of Venus,” recording for the first time with acclaimed producer Don Gilmore (Linkin Park, Hollywood Undead, Bullet for My Valentine). The video for their No. 1 single “Chalk Outline,” was directed by acclaimed lensman Shane Drake.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients