Video: Kristin Chenoweth and Trace Adkins preview tonight's American Country Awards
Tony and Emmy winner Kristin Chenoweth, who hails from Broken Arrow, and multiplatinum country star Trace Adkins are co-hosting the American Country Awards for the second straight year when the fan-voted show airs at 7 tonight on Fox.
Along with meeting more of the country stars she loves hearing on the radio, Chenoweth, told a group of reporters (including yours truly) in a teleconference last week that she is most looking forward to reuniting with Adkins, who hosted the fledgling ACAs solo in their first year.
“Honestly, that’s what brought me back this year. It’s him,” the Oklahoma native said. “He is a really good person. He has a very good sense of humor and for some reason we have kind of a fun chemistry. It’s not two people that you would necessarily put together, but it works. I just flat out adore him.”
Of all her different projects, the petite Tony winner said she most enjoys performing live, which is part of the reason she relishes co-hosting the ACAs with the towering Adkins.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients