What to do in Oklahoma on Dec. 10, 2012: Hear Bryan Adams at Tulsa's Brady Theater
Today’s featured event:
TULSA – Hear singer-songwriter Bryan Adams perform on his solo acoustic “Bare Bones Tour” at 7 tonight at the Brady Theater, 105 W Brady.
Adams is best known for his hits like “Cuts Like A Knife,” “Summer of ‘69,” “Can’t Stop This Thing We’ve Started,” “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” and “Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?”
For more information, go to www.bradytheater.com.
Before performing at the historic theater, Adams will sit down in the Patti Johnson Wilson Hall at the Philbrook Museum of Art, 2727 S Rockford Road. Adams and Philbrook Director Rand Suffolk will engage in a conversation about the rocker’s acclaimed career in photography.
In the late 1990s, Adams became curious about making photographic self-portraits for his album covers and chose to pick up the camera himself. That serendipitous decision was the beginning of a successful photographic career, parallel to Adams’ impressive achievements as a singer, songwriter and producer.
Aside from being published in British Vogue, L’uomo Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, and Interview, he shot advertising campaigns for Guess Jeans, Converse, Montblanc, Fred Perry, and Escada.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients