Video: JD McPherson performs "Twinkle (Little Christmas Lights)" on "Tonight Show with Jay Leno"
Oklahoma rockabilly revivalist JD McPherson rocked “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” Wednesday by performing his upbeat original holiday tune “Twinkle (Little Christmas Lights).”
If you want to add the song to your yuletide playlist – which I absolutely advocate – it also released Tuesday on iTunes.
“I love the whole of Christmas: lights, cold weather, sentiment, poinsettias, baby Jesus, popcorn laurels, Santa,” McPherson says in a new release. “I even admire the well-tuned machine of commercialism. There are loads of holiday songs—only a handful of rockin’, rollin’ Christmas songs, though. So, here’s our offering.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients