What to do in Oklahoma on Dec. 27, 2012: Hear Audra Mae at the Blue Door
Today’s featured event:
Hear up-and-coming Oklahoma-born and bred singer-songwriter Audra Mae play a return engagement at 8 tonight at the Blue Door, 2805 N McKinley. Doors open at 7 p.m.
The Putnam City High School graduate played a terrific one-woman show back in July at the Blue Door. To read my rave review of the show, click here.
The sassy redhead adopted a full band and a boot-stomping rock sound on her sophomore LP, “Audra Mae and the Almighty Sound,” which is sure to be high on my top 10 albums of 2012 list when I reveal it in the coming days.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients