Country duo Thompson Square, which consists of Miami, OK, native Keifer Thompson and his wife Shawna, will release a new album titled “Just Feels Good” on March 26.
As promised, the couple made the announcement Saturday on “CMT Hot 20 Countdown.”
The Thompsons’ sophomore album will include their latest single, “If I Didn’t Have You.” Keifer and Shawna Thompson wrote the song with Jason Sellers and Paul Jenkins, according to CMT.com.
“‘If I Didn’t Have You’ is a story about two people who rely on each other to get through the tough thing we call life. We all have someone who we can go to for encouragement, and this is our story,” Keifer Thompson said.
The duo’s 2011 self-titled debut on Stoney Creek Records spawned three hits: “Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not,” “I Got You” and “Glass.”
As previously announced, Thompson Square is on tour with Luke Bryan, who will bring his “Dirt Road Diaries Tour” to Tulsa’s BOK Center on Sept. 14. For more information, go to www.bokcenter.com.
See the track list for Thompson Square’s “Just Feels Good” after the break.
Here is the track list for Thompson Square’s “Just Feels Good,” via USA Today:
1. Everything I Shouldn’t Be Thinking About (Keifer Thompson, Shawna Thompson, David Lee Murphy, Brett James)
2. Here We Go Again (Keifer Thompson, Shawna Thompson, Vicky McGehee, David Fanning)
3. You Don’t Get Lucky (David Lee Murphy, Bob DiPiero, Tom Shapiro)
4. That’s So Me and You (Keifer Thompson, Vicky McGehee, Kyle Jacobs)
5. I Can’t Outrun You (Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Ben Glover)
6. Testing the Water (Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, Hillary Lindsey)
7. For the Life of Me (Keifer Thompson, Shawna Thompson, David Lee Murphy, Brett James)
8. If I Didn’t Have You (Keifer Thompson, Shawna Thompson, Jason Sellers, Paul Jenkins)
9. Here’s to Being Here (Keifer Thompson, Shawna Thompson, David Lee Murphy, Brett James)
10. Just Feels Good (Bobby Pinson, Brett Warren, Brad Warren)
11. Maybe It’s You (Kyle Jacobs, Vicky McGehee, Kyle Sackley)
12. Run (Ross Copperman, Michael Davery)
13. Home Is You (Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)