What to do in Oklahoma on Jan. 23, 2013: See "To Catch a Thief" at Cinemark Tinseltown
Today’s featured event:
See Cary Grant and Grace Kelly on the big screen in Alfred Hitchcock’s 1955 mystery at 2 and 7 p.m. today at Cinemark Tinseltown USA, 6001 N Martin Luther King.
As previously reported, more than 150 Cinemark theaters across the country, including the Oklahoma City theater, are continuing their highly successful “Classics Series,” featuring six legendary Hollywood movies. The digitally restored movies will screen on Wednesday during the months of January and February at two separate show times – 2 and 7 p.m.
“Our Classic Film Series has continued to be very popular for our customers,” says James Meredith, vice president of marketing and Ccommunications for Cinemark, in a news release. “This next group of films features many that we have had requests to bring back to the big screen.”
After today’s screenings of “To Catch a Thief,” the next films on the lineup are “Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid” (Rated PG) on Jan. 30 and “Saturday Night Fever” (Rated R) on Feb. 6.
A full list of participating Cinemark locations, advance ticket purchases and show time information can be found at www.cinemark.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients