Vince Gill, Restless Heart, Patty Loveless, Kenny Rogers and more booked for first Country Music Cruise
Oklahoma native Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers, Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers, Patty Loveless, Jo Dee Messina, Ronnie Milsap and band Restless Heart, which has Oklahoma ties, will be featured on the first Country Music Cruise, which will launch in early 2014 and sail through the Caribbean with television personality Lorraine Crook hosting the entire journey.
Billed as the vacation of a lifetime for country music fans, the cruise will feature intimate concerts every day, exclusive events not available anywhere else, activities, comedians, world class dining, deluxe accommodations, and much more for seven luxurious days aboard Holland America’s MS Eurodam, according to a news release. All concert tickets, activities and meals are included, with further information available at www.CountryMusicCruise.com.
The stars scheduled to perform on the 2014 Country Music Cruise account for an astounding 350 hit singles all together, including nearly 90 No. 1 hits. In addition to the headlining concerts, clubs on the ship will host performances by even more artists such as Oklahoma natives Wade Hayes and Bryan White, as well as Andy Griggs, Ty Herndon, Jamie O’Neal, The Warren Brothers and others. Chuck Mead from BR549 will be playing daily poolside.
Amidst the music, guests will be invited to a beach party on their own private island, line dancing events, cooking exhibitions, wine tasting, songwriter workshops, spirited trivia contests, exclusive screenings of country music films and documentaries, games and more. The ship also will dock in several ports, where guests can explore the beauty and culture of Grand Turk (Turks and Caicos), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Philipsburg (Saint Maarten), and Half Moon Cay (Bahamas).
“Country music fans are in for something really special,” says Vince Gill in the news release. “Not only will they get to experience a luxurious ocean cruise, but they can enjoy exclusive concerts by country music’s iconic superstars. The cruise is destined to become a vacation destination in the years to come.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients