Video: The Flaming Lips' Hyundai Super Bowl commercial
Billboard.com today posted an exclusive preview of the Hyundai Super Bowl commercial featuring Oklahoma City-based psychedelic rockers The Flaming Lips and their super-catchy new jam “Sun Blows Up Today.”
The band plays on the roof of their suburban home, Wayne Coyne catches a blueberry in his teeth, and one of the sons engages in an epic game of bowling by riding in one of Wayne’s signature crowd-surfing space bubbles.
Oh, and there’s confetti. Of course there’s confetti. So it’s pretty much the perfect ad for the Lips given the limitations of its upcoming placement on primetime network television.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients