Blake Shelton to premiere "Sure Be Cool if You Did" music video Monday morning on "Today" show
Country music fans are advised to tune in to NBC’s “Today” from 6 to 10 a.m. Monday to see the world premiere of Blake Shelton’s new video for “Sure Be Cool If You Did.” The Oklahoma country music superstar also will be announcing exclusive details on his upcoming album release on the show, according to a news release.
The Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year and three-peat Male Vocalist of the Year, the Tishomingo resident is one of the “most versatile of contemporary country singers,” according to The New York Times. With seven consecutive No. 1 singles – and 12 overall to his name – the Ada native’s infectious multi-week No.1 hit, “Honey Bee” holds the record for the fastest-selling digital platinum single for a male country solo artist.
Another smash hit, “Sure Be Cool If You Did,” the first from his 10th studio recording due out this spring earned and A- rating from Entertainment Weekly and is starting 2013 off with a bang.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients