What to do in Oklahoma on Feb. 12, 2013: Take in "Neil Berg's 100 Years of Broadway" at Civic Center
Today’s featured event:
Take in “Neil Berg’s 100 Years of Broadway,” featuring highlights of several musicals, from “The Phantom of the Opera” and “Les Miserables” to “Oklahoma!” and “South Pacific,” at 7:30 tonight-Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday and 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday at the Civic Center, 201 N Walker. Information: (800) 869-1451 or www. celebrityattractions.com.
To read The Oklahoman Fine Arts Editor Rick Rogers’ preview of the revue, click here.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17897Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15383Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11506Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11200'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10732Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9276OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8256Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6910Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6624Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6479Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients