Lady Gaga cancels rest of "Born This Way Ball" tour, including Tulsa show, due to hip injury
Live Nation Global Touring has confirmed that the remainder of the Lady Gaga “Born This Way Ball” performances have been cancelled.
After additional tests this morning to review the severity of the issue, it has been determined that Lady Gaga has a labral tear of the right hip, according to a news release. She will need surgery to repair the problem, followed by strict down time to recover. This unfortunately, will force her to cancel the tour, so she can heal.
Refunds for the cancelled performances will be available at point of purchase starting Thursday.
As previously reported, Gaga was due to play a March 20 show at Tulsa’s BOK Center. For more information, go to www.bokcenter.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7164Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 7066UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients