What to do in Oklahoma on Feb. 13, 2013: Hear Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears at The Opolis or Lucero at the Wormy Dog
Today’s featured events:
NORMAN – Hear Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears for free at 9 tonight at The Opolis, 113 N Crawford. Doors open at 8 p.m.
RSVP tickets might still be available at Guestroom Records but are sold out at Ticketstorm. RSVP tickets will only ensure entry until 10:30 p.m.; after 10:30 anyone 21 or older can come in as long as The Opolis is not over occupancy.
For more information, go to www.starlightmints.com/opolis.html.
Listen to Lucero with special guest John Moreland at 9:30 tonight at the Wormy Dog Saloon, 311 E Sheridan. Doors open at 8 p.m.
For more information, go to www.wormydog.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15818Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15704Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11547Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11243'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10839Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7447Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6917Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6738Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6691Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients