Tickets to Beyonce's July 5 Oklahoma City show on sale Friday morning
Tickets for Beyonce’s July 5 tour stop at Oklahoma City’s Chesapeake Energy Arena go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at www.ticketmaster.com.
Ticket prices range from $48 to $253, plus fees.
For more information, go to www.chesapeakearena.com or call (800) 745-3000.
As previously reported, Beyonce’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” transatlantic tour will kick off in Europe on April 15. With stops in 20 European cities, including Dublin, Ireland; Berlin, Germany; Paris, France and a four-night stint at The 02 in London, UK, it will be Beyonce’s first multi-city tour in more than three years, according to a news release.
Her North American tour will begin on June 28 in Los Angeles. The tour will travel to more than 20 cities throughout North America this summer, including Brooklyn, N.Y., at the Barclays Center; Atlanta, Ga., at the Gwinnett Center; Toronto, Ontario, at Air Canada Centre; Boston, Mass., at TD Garden; her native Houston, Texas, at the Toyota Center; and Oklahoma City at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
On June 28, the multiple Grammy winner returns to L.A. as part of the BET Experience At L.A. Live at the Staples Center. She is set to headline the first of the three-night Staples Concert series. And continuing her successful run at international music festivals, following a headlining night at Glastonbury in 2011, she is confirmed to headline at the world’s largest music festival, Rock in Rio, on its first night, Sept. 13 at the “City of Rock” in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Rock in Rio has set records for its massive crowds and its powerful media drive.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7164Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 7066UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients