Guns N’ Roses guitarist Richard Fortus to give ACM@UCO master class Thursday
The Academy of Contemporary Music at the University of Central Oklahoma (ACM@UCO) will host guitarist Richard Fortus, member of legendary rock band Guns N’ Roses, for a free, public master class, according to a news release.
Fortus will give the master class at 7 p.m. Thursday in the ACM@UCO Performance Lab, 329 E. Sheridan in Oklahoma City’s Bricktown district.
Fortus joined Guns N’ Roses in 2001 and recorded on the band’s “Chinese Democracy” album. He regularly collaborates with other artists, performing or recording, including Rihanna, Enrique Iglesias, Thin Lizzy, The Psychedelic Furs, Fiona Apple, The Crystal Method, Jesse Malin, ‘N Sync and many more. He’s also collaborated extensively with electronic artist and composer BT on various scoring projects for TV commercials, movie trailers, and video games.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients