JD McPherson and The Joy Formidable to headline Norman Music Festival 6
NORMAN – Retro rock singer/songwriter/musician JD McPherson, who hails from Broken Arrow, and alt-pop/rock band The Joy Formidable, which started in North Wales and is now based in London, will headline the sixth annual Norman Music Festival, organizers announced Tuesday (today).
Norman Music Festival 6 is set for April 25-27 in downtown Norman on Main Street in the Arts District, extending from the 300 blocks of E Main Street to the railroad tracks.
“The festival has lined up some incredible bands and we can’t wait to share them with the public,” says festival chairman Kent Johnson in a news release.
On Saturday, April 27, downtown Norman will transform into one of the nation’s largest music festivals. To accommodate the festival’s growing audience, the Main Stage will be at Main Street and Porter.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39233Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13073Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12407New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 10235Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10192UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7498Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7224Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7166Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6621Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5869Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients