Wednesday Video Spotlight: JD McPherson to play Oregon's Pickathon Indie Roots Festival
Retro rocker JD McPherson, who hails from Broken Arrow, is proving a popular pick on this year’s music festival circuit.
The Oklahoma native will be part of the lineup for the 15th Annual Pickathon Indie Roots Music Festival set for Aug. 2-4 at Pendarvis Farm in Happy Valley, Ore. (about 15 minutes from downtown Portland), organizers announced today.
This year’s lineup also includes Feist, Andrew Bird, Divine Fits, Sharon Van Etten, The Devil Makes Three, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside, Vieux Farka Touré, Howe Gelb, Lady, Shabazz Palaces, The Felice Brothers, Tift Merritt, Wayne Hancock, Marco Benevento, The Lone Bellow, Dale Watson, Foxygen, Parquet Courts, Breathe Owl Breathe, White Fence, Yellowbirds, and more The full lineup is after the break (though there might be a few surprises along the way, so stay tuned).
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients