"Trading Places" screenwriter Herschel Weingrod speaking Tuesday night at OU
NORMAN – Screenwriter Herschel Weingrod will present and discuss his 1983 hit comedy “Trading Places” at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Gaylord College Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Auditorium at the University of Oklahoma, 395 W Lindsey St.
Weingrod also has worked as the screenwriter for other comedy hits such as “Twins,” “Kindergarten Cop” and “Space Jam.” He will be talking about the importance of laughter along with the presentation and discussion of his film.
Weingrod’s appearance is part of the ongoing Nature of Laughter Presidential Dream Course hosted by Professors Andrew Horton and Joanna E. Rapf.
The presentation is free and open to the public. For more information, click here or email Karl Schmidt at email@example.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients