ACM@UCO master class with Guns N’ Roses guitarist Richard Fortus postponed to Wednesday
Hopefully for the last time, the Academy of Contemporary Music at the University of Central Oklahoma (ACM@UCO) has rescheduled its free, public master class with guitarist Richard Fortus.
The master class has been postponed to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the ACM@UCO Performance Lab, 329 E Sheridan in Oklahoma City’s Bricktown district.
The master class was originally scheduled for Feb. 21 and then moved to Monday because of inclement weather. On Monday, UCO closed its campuses early and canceled all evening events because of the threat of more wintry weather.
“The Richard Fortus Masterclass has been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 27th, barring any further antics from the Oklahoma weather system,” according to the ACM@UCO Facebook page. The master class is free and open to the public.
Fortus joined legendary rock band Guns N’ Roses in 2001 and recorded on the band’s “Chinese Democracy” album. He regularly collaborates with other artists, performing or recording, including Rihanna, Enrique Iglesias, Thin Lizzy, The Psychedelic Furs, Fiona Apple, The Crystal Method, Jesse Malin, ‘N Sync and many more.
He’s also collaborated extensively with electronic artist and composer BT on various scoring projects for TV commercials, movie trailers, and video games.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients