What to do in Oklahoma on March 3, 2013: Hear Big Gigantic at the Oklahoma City Farmers Public Market
Today’s featured event:
Listen to Colorado-based electronic musical duo Big Gigantic at 7:30 tonight at the Oklahoma City Farmers Public Market, 311 S Klein Ave. Information: 232-6506 or www.okcfarmersmarket.com.
To read the Big Gigantic feature in the latest issue of LookatOKC, click here.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients