OK City Star Contest open call auditions set for April 12-14
Open all auditions for the OK City Star Contest will take place on university campuses in four different Oklahoma cities.
The four sites are Tulsa University’s Meinig Recital Hall from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, April 12; Radke Recital Hall at the University of Central Oklahoma from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 13; Ensemble Room 3 at Oklahoma City University from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday, April 13; and the Crimson Room in the Student Union at the University of Oklahoma from 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday, April 14.
The competition, which is in its sixth year, is open to singers ages 16-25. The event is presented by the OK City Chorus of Sweet Adelines, an Allied Arts member agency and world medalist a cappella harmony group. Event sponsors include the Oklahoma State Fair, Oklahoma City University, the University of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa University, KOMA Radio, Way Out West Records, Freaksho Entertainment, Sonic America’s Drive-Inn, and Deep Fork Grill.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients